STEAMPlus Type 5 Integrators
- For use in steam sterilizers
- Enhance sterility assurance protocol by monitoring every sterilization cycle
- Provides a definitive pass or fail result allowing for release of all non-implant loads before results of spore strip test are received
- FDA cleared as an equivalent in performance to a biological indicator, and offers the highest level of sterility assurance from a chemical indicator but as it does not contain live organisms to prove lethanlity does NOT replace the routine use/recommendations of biological monitoring
STEAMPlus Tray Record Card - When immediate use sterilization is unavoidable, utilize the Tray Record Card for documenting the sterilization cycle with patient traceability.
- The immediate readout STEAMPlus™ Sterilization Integrator is attached to a 3” x 5” card which allows for cycle parameters, load number and patient name to be recorded and kept as a permanent record.
- Release non implant loads immediately with peace of mind that parameters for sterilization have been met and maintain this card as a physical record of the sterilization cycle.
The STEAMPlus™ Sterilizer Test Pack has a STEAMPlus™ Sterilization Integrator inside a challenge pack for immediate load release of non implant gravity and prevacuum sterilization cycles.
- This product tests to ensure all parameters for sterilization have been met, and is FDA cleared as equivalent in performance to an AAMI BI Test Pack (PCD).
- For the highest level of sterility assurance, a STEAMPlus™ Sterilizer Test Pack should be run in every load.
- Loads containing implantable devices should include a BI Test Pack such as the SporViewPlus™