Quick, simple and economic - this perfectly sums up the Lubricare maintenance device, when used with Bien-Air's Spraynet and Lubrifluid products, with each spray specifically designed for a phase in the maintenance cycle: Spraynet, for dissolving impurities and cleaning the instrument both inside and out, and Lubrifluid, for effective lubrication of instruments. Lubricare and Bien-Air maintenance sprays support the daily use of your instruments, guaranteeing impeccable maintenance, optimal operation and an extended service life.
- Capacity: Up to 4 instruments per cleaning cycle
- Length of the cleaning cycle: 25 seconds per cleaning cycle, per instrument. Choice of 2 cleaning/lubrication modes: Normal mode and intensive mode
- Type of Instrument: Turbines, contra-angles and handpieces
- Maintenance: Cleaning and lubrication
- Consumption: 5 times more economical than manual maintenance, Lubricare allows 400 maintenance cycles with 1 bottle of Spraynet and 1 bottle of Lubrifluid
- Extraction System: An extraction system removes the oil vapours. A collector absorbs the excess lubricant, to ensure a cleaner working area and improved hygiene.
- Lubricant Detector: A lubricant detector monitors the status of the system and detects low lubricant levels
- Connection: Compatible with Type E coupling as per ISO 3964 and 4- or 5-way turbine coupling
- Voltage: AC 100-240 V 50/60 Hz
- Air Pressure: 0.3~0.5 MPa
- Air Flow Rate: 40~60 Nl/min
- Dimensions (including the collector): Width 300 x height 370 x depth 300 mm