The Air-Free does not allow any air to vent out of the head of the handpiece. This will eliminate air sensitivity and patient discomfort during removal of bonding adhesive (i.e. Invisalign attachments); providing your patients with a pain and stress free appointment.
- Eliminates cold air sensitivity during debonding
- Less pain means less stress for patients
- Allows debonding debris to slowly rise from the tooth directly into suction.
Eliminate air sensitivity and patient discomfort during removal of bonding adhesive (i.e. Invisalign attachments)
Reduced child patient sensitivity for a faster and more comfortable procedure.
Reduced sensitivity and discomfort for patients. Ideal for patients with gingivitis or hypersensitivity.
- 18 Watts of Power: Capable of extreme power, delivering 18 watts of constant torque for consistent cutting power even under the heavy load conditions. The patented chuck design works to grip the bur tighter as the RPMs increase to minimize the risk of bur slippage and ensure patient safety.
- Air Free Oral Cavity: Unlike most conventional surgical handpieces on the market, the Air Free 90° does not allow any air escape in the head of the handpiece. All air is exhausted through the backend.
- Titanium Coated Stainless Steel: This titanium coated stainless steel shell provides scratch, stain, and corrosion resistance for durability and longevity.
- Ceramic Bearings: Ceramic Bearings to extend the life of your handpiece.
- 1 year warranty
- Made in USA